Faith

wp-1464092235612.jpeg

Advertisements
Image

2 thoughts on “Faith

  1. This is so true. I remember that a choice that I was 75% in favor. But I didn’t know how to cover the remaining 25%. That gap required faith and trust in God to take the next step even though I wasn’t sure of the outcome. Thanks for the picture.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. brujsims says:

    Having faith in God is a choice that we all make. Even when things look their bleakest, we can be content because we have faith that since God is in control, we have nothing to worry about, it is all a part of His plan and it will be glorious when it comes to full focus.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s